IJNRD Research Journal

Click Here

WhatsApp editor@ijnrd.org
International Peer Reviewed & Refereed Journals, Open Access Journal
ISSN Approved Journal No: 2456-4184 | Impact factor: 8.76 | ESTD Year: 2016
Scholarly open access journals, Peer-reviewed, and Refereed Journals, Impact factor 8.76 (Calculate by google scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool) , Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Indexing in all major database & Metadata, Citation Generator, Digital Object Identifier(DOI)

Call For Paper

For Authors

Forms / Download

Published Issue Details

Editorial Board

Other IMP Links

Facts & Figure

Impact Factor : 8.76

Issue per Year : 12

Volume Published : 8

Issue Published : 85

Article Submitted : 19360

Article Published : 5698

Total Authors : 14859

Total Reviewer : 851

Total Countries : 134

Indexing Partner

Join RMS/Earn 300


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Published Paper Details
Authors Name: Mr. Vishnu Kumar Swarnkar* , Dr. Mohd. Umar Khan **
Download E-Certificate: Download
Author Reg. ID:
Published Paper Id: IJNRD2106043
Published In: Volume 6 Issue 6, June-2021
Abstract: The biomedical waste [management & handling] rules,1998 gives a wider definition of biomedical waste, covers different sources generation of biomedical & includes different types of biomedical waste. Biomedical waste management & handling rules 1998 of India provide different waste categories like human anatomical waste, animal waste, microbiological & biotechnology waste, waste sharps, discarded medicine etc. The quantity of biomedical waste generated per bed per day will vary depending upon the type of health problems, the type of care provided & the hospital waste management practices. It is estimated that the hospital in India generates around 1-2 kg/bed/day of biomedical waste in a general practitioner’s clinic. Approximately 75% of biomedical waste is as harmless as other municipal waste, the remaining 25% however differ from others.
Keywords: Bio-medical waste, Bio-medical waste management, Class IV workers
Cite Article: "KNOWLEDGE REGARDING BIO-MEDICAL WASTE & IT’S MANAGEMENT", International Journal of Novel Research and Development (www.ijnrd.org), ISSN:2456-4184, Vol.6, Issue 6, page no.413-415, June-2021, Available :http://www.ijnrd.org/papers/IJNRD2106043.pdf
Downloads: 000114578
ISSN: 2456-4184 | IMPACT FACTOR: 8.76 Calculated By Google Scholar| ESTD YEAR: 2016
An International Scholarly Open Access Journal, Peer-Reviewed, Refereed Journal Impact Factor 8.76 Calculate by Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool, Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Multilanguage Journal Indexing in All Major Database & Metadata, Citation Generator
Publication Details: Published Paper ID:IJNRD2106043
Registration ID: 180360
Published In: Volume 6 Issue 6, June-2021
DOI (Digital Object Identifier):
Page No: 413-415
Country: jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Research Area: Science
Publisher : IJ Publication
Published Paper URL : https://www.ijnrd.org/viewpaperforall?paper=IJNRD2106043
Published Paper PDF: https://www.ijnrd.org/papers/IJNRD2106043
Share Article:

Click Here to Download This Article

Article Preview
Click Here to Download This Article

Major Indexing from www.ijnrd.org
Semantic Scholar Microsaoft Academic ORCID Zenodo
Google Scholar ResearcherID Thomson Reuters Mendeley : reference manager Academia.edu
arXiv.org : cornell university library Research Gate CiteSeerX PUBLON
DRJI SSRN Scribd DocStoc

ISSN Details

ISSN: 2456-4184
Impact Factor: 8.76 and ISSN APPROVED
Journal Starting Year (ESTD) : 2016

DOI (A digital object identifier)

Providing A digital object identifier by DOI
How to Get DOI? DOI


Open Access License Policy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License

Creative Commons License This material is Open Knowledge This material is Open Data This material is Open Content

Important Details

Social Media


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License

Join RMS/Earn 300